My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

THE OTHER MANNING

Well, well, Eli will be playing next Sunday but big brother Payton won't be in action until the start of next season. I thought the Giants might pull this one off, but never expected the Colts to be knocked out by the Chargers.

So who am I rooting for now?

I'm torn to tell you the truth. The fact I would like someone to beat the Patriots is pretty obvious - most of America is loooking for that. I don't expect San Diego to do that, so it's Brett Favre and the Packers or the Jersey boys.

I'd love to see Favre go all the way this season, but then the Jersey boys are our neighbors, so maybe I shouldbe supporting them.

Put me down as undecided, however one thing's sure, we may have to re-think the ministry leaders' meeting we have planned for early next Sunday evening!!!