My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Monday, January 14, 2008

MONDAY

Gill is still not up to par, so I picked up some of her load today, changed the bed, did the laundry, went to the store (and back again for the stuff I forgot), cooked a couple of dinners to cover us for the next few days and made a pot of soup for lunches.

She works hard!

We were meant to have serious snow overnight, but it never materialized, so that was a relief. I knew when I woke up today that I would either be going to the gym or shovelling snow. Thankfully I got my exercise on the treadmill.

Yesterday I had visitors to my blog from Australia, South Korea, Holland, Poland, Italy, Brazil, India, UK, Ireland, Canada and of course the USA.

One of these days I'll work out what it is I write that's worth reading!!!