My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Monday, October 09, 2006

CHECK THIS OUT


I did a wedding yesterday afternoon at a place I had never been to before - Riverview Restaurant - it's in Oakdale, right on the water.

It's such a beauthful spot that I took Gill over there for dinner this evening (they do an Early Bird for $19.95 from 4.00 - 6.00). We sat and looked out over the water, ate good food in a relaxed atmosphere and could have been in another state, it was so relaxing.

Now I know that some people reading this live on other continents and in other states, but for the guys perusing these pages who live around here, it's my duty to pass on the word that you could earn serious brownie points by taking the woman in your life here!