My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

MORE HEALTH NEWS

Thanks to those of you who were praying for Jonathan's surgery today. As I mentioned last week, the surgeon thought there could be a problem with his gall bladder and so opted to remove it. Turns out to have been a very educated guess as it was enlarged and had adhesions, showing a long-term problem.

We're hoping this will cure the pain he has been experiencing for the past three months and enable him to focus on fighting the sarcoidosis which is thought to be the main issue.

He and Donna have had a very demanding year, but have handled the pressures admirably, while seeing their own faith strengthened and being supported by a great church family at Preston Trail Community Church.