My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

WEIRD

This is strange. It's Saturday evening and we have no service in the morning, so there's none of the anticipation that's normally a part of the weekend process.

I'm meeting one of the guys from the church for breakfast at the diner tomorrow instead of getting up at the crack of dawn to be at the theater right through the set-up process.

Of course we do have our Christmas service at 4.00pm and I'll be hyper by the time it gets to around noon, but in the meanwhile I'm spending Saturday evening wondering what's missing!