My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

CHURCH CLOTHES

I've got a great new t-shirt for church tomorrow. I've had it for a couple of weeks now, but I needed to keep it for the start of our new series. You'll see why tomorrow.

Today I'm wearing another one I bought at the same time. It reads-

Ride The Pony - Ford Mustang

Got them on sale at Kohl's of course.

Talking of Mustangs, I'll be taking a ride out east this afternoon to the vineyard my buddy Chris Kelly manages. A couple I've never met before are celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary and were looking for a pastor to help them renew their vows in the vineyard's Tasting House. Lesaya was going to do it, but had a clash in her schedule - like she's flying home from California today. So I'm up instead.

Have car will travel.

So no tasting for me!!!