My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'VE MOVED

There's still a few bits and pieces to be done to it's appearance, but from this morning my blog has movied to -

www.churchatthemovies.com/blog

- or you can simply go to www.churchatthemovies.com and hit the BLOG tab.

See you over there in the brave new world of WordPress!