My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

NO MORE SEX

Tomorrow is the last day of our Desperate Sex Lives series and I have had one or two people ask me if it was a suitable theme for Mother's Day. Well, we're going to be having a Straight Talk For Men & Women and I guarantee that just about every woman in the place tomorrow will appreciate what I have to say - they may even carry me shoulder high from the theater!

To be honest. more than any of the past five Sundays, I'm going to run the risk of offending some people in the morning - in fact I predict that not everyone will be happy.

As the title suggests, I'm going to be talking real straight and let me say in advance that I make no apology whatever for anything I plan to say. After all, the best place to learn about sex is to see what the One who created us has to say, not send an email to Dr. Ruth, Dr. Phil or an agony aunt at the New York Times!