My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

CHECKING US OUT

It seems that a computer somewhere in distant Albany randomly selected us for the exhilarating experience of an audit by New York State Department of Labor.

They called Friday and informed us they planned to send an auditor in first thing this morning to take a look at some of our financial records.

He was certainly very thorough. Nice guy - and he concluded that we're squeaky clean.

Great job Charlotte, taking care of all our book-keeping.