My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Mobilizing For Mississippi

Frank is getting all set for the trip to Pascagoula with a Relief Team. There will be nine people going this time, but please keep in mind there will be a lot of further opportunities in the not-too-distant future.

As you know, our main missions thrusts have been to the Dominican Republic, South Africa and India. Over the past few weeks Charlotte has been suggesting we need another missions outlet that's not a continent away. Well, here we are. Hurting people in our own country and we need to put some energy and resources into reminding them they are still special to God.

Our Sunday offering will help us as we begin operations on the Gulf Coast. Over $10,200 was given to open our Hurricane Relief Fund and that account will now stay open for further contributions.