My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Who's The "A"?


So here's the problem with having a resident graphic artist, he can take whatever he wants, doctor it and falsify the truth.
Let me make this clear, through thick and thin, good times and bad, I am a 49ers fan. I know it's getting to the stage where Joe Montana is only a distant memory and Steve Young is almost as old as I am. I know a 2-7 start to the season is not too exciting, but I would not be seen cheerleading for the Giants even if Candlestick Park (I refuse to use it's modern name!) slipped into San Franciso Bay and collided with Alcatraz.
Nice try Ron Dylnicki!!