My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

LAUNCHING KIDMO

We're not launching KIDMO when we start it on Sunday September 10th, we're making our major promotion at what used to be our Labor Day Picnic, but this year will be an End Of Summer Festival in the main community park in Patchogue.

If the purpose of our church is to reach those that our lost, then the purpose of our children's ministry will also be to reach those that are lost.

KIDMO isn't about teaching our own kids - it is that, but more than that it's about seeing others come to know Jesus in the process.

We expect to make some great connections with new families on Labor Day.