My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Friday, November 03, 2006

WHAT'S NEXT?


I'm looking forward to the final part of our Discover Recovery series on Sunday - it has been amazing to hear how God has moved in people's lives as we have taken this trip through the Beatitudes over the past eight weeks.

So what next?
I'm pumped about what's coming up in the lead-up to our Christmas series that starts December 12th.

What is it?
We're going to take four weeks on a fun, fascinating and faith-challenging topic - Finding God On Your Ipod.

Still curious what it's all about?
Here's the title of my first teaching - What I Learned About Worship From Rod Stewart.

And if that's about as clear as mud, I guess you'll just have to be there on the 12th!