My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

CATMOBILE


While out riding over the weekend with our son who was visiting from Texas, he commented on the fact that my new set of wheels turned a lot of heads. So I'm all the more pleased with the effort I have made to capitalize on that attention while not going to some crazy lengths by totally defacing the whole of a great motor.

Not being an award-winning photographer and being unwilling to freeze my butt off any longer in pursuit of the perfect shot, for those who can't read it, the decal on the back window is www.churchatthemovies.com