My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

ALL PACKED

The cases are full to capacity and we're ready for our final night in the comfort of Gill's brother's home in Cairnbulg, Scotland. Twenty four hours from now we should be arriving back in sunny Coram, ready to move ahead with 2007.

It has been great to spend time with family, hang out with old friends, get up every day with nothing special to do, eat some tasty foods you don't get in the U.S. and celebrate Hogmanay Scottish-style.

It was all good. But it's enough.

Time to return to my mission, to the things that motivate me, to the country that has adopted me and that I call home. Time to get stuck in with everyone else at CM as we unwrap some of the things that are in store for us in the months ahead.

Time to get back to Long Island, back to work and back to the things that I love doing.