My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Friday, January 05, 2007

KIDMO AT THE BEACH

No doubt inspired by the recent unseasonal warm weather, there's a whole beach thing going on at KIDMO starting this Sunday. Our increasingly popular children's program which has been one of the outstanding successes of the past four months will be taking kids on a five week adventure entitled CATCH, that is all about -
Connecting To Church And The Community.

The upbeat music, rowdy competitions and zany onscreen antics of presenter Johnny Rogers will be teaching our kids about important values like -

Connecting to the body
Accepting and
Treasuring others
facing Challenges when times get tough
Honoring others as Jesus did.

Theater 2 looks about the most fun place to be on Sunday mornings. It sure sounds that way too, but try as I may, I can't get beyond the registration table as it is apparently an absolute requirement that one of my parents signs me in before I can enter the fun zone! And that ain't gonna happen!

There's new stuff starting in Li'l K this week too. A great start to the New Year for all ages.