My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Friday, January 05, 2007

CAN'T SHAKE IT OFF

I was in town as soon as the shops opened today to see if they had any of this Vick's stuff left over from 1924, but my quest was unsuccesful. Instead I came away with Sudafed and Ibuprofen to try to get rid of this cold and the sinus congestion that has plagued me most of this week. For the past two mornings I have decided that running in a howling gale might not be helping my recovery and so have opted to stay where it is warm - which is not helping me to shed the extra pounds I piled on over Christmas and New Year.
But I have to do what I have to do to try to get clear of this stuff before I have to preach in two churches on Sunday!