My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

GLOBALIZATION

Globalization is a wonderful thing!

It means that I can sit here in Scotland and watch my Colts in their playoff game against the Chiefs. With Peyton Manning having thrown his third interception of the night, I hope it will be an opportunity worth celebrating!

Contrary to common belief, the rest of the world does not even understand, leave alone watch American Football. But things are slowly improving and while the game still trails soccer, cricket, rugby, tennis, badminton, snooker, curling, tiddlywinks and watching paint dry in the rankings, at least it is there!