My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

HOME!


This is us at Cairbulg Harbor last Saturday afternoon (we momentarily discarded heavy coats for the sake of the camera!) The classic vacation pose with the handkerchief is a comment on the longest cold I have ever had - still fighting it!

Got in about an hour ago - flight was delayed as we had to take a very northerly arc over the Atlantic due to strong headwinds. We had exit row seats with an empty spot between us, so that's about as good as it gets in economy!!!

And so I'm off to my own bed!!!