My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

COLD TURKEY IN THE SUN

Looks like we'll be heading out east this afternoon - poor dog is still not herself, but she's in reasonable enough shape to leave with Charlotte & Mike.

We'll be back in for church tomorrow - looking forward to our Fathers' Day specials and the third part of our Keepin' It Real series.

Forecast looks great for Montauk, so here's the decision - I'm shaking as I write this - I'm going to leave my laptop at home! There, I said it. I knew I could.

In an emergency I can be contacted through the office, but the truth is we have a pastoral team who are more than capable of handling whatever arises during my brief absence.

So no emails, no forums, no blogs - and no blogging!

I'll be home Thursday.

Ya'll come back now!