My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Friday, June 15, 2007

GROUNDED

Two years ago I had to have emergency gall bladder surgery the day before we had been scheduled to leave for South Africa - the trip was cancelled of course.

Last year our son-in-law's father had a horrific sky-diving accident two days before we were due to fly to Scotland for a vacation. We postponed it.

Tonight we should have been in Montauk, but here I am in Coram as our dog had to have extensive surgery yesterday. We're not comfortable leaving her yet, so will wait and see how things look tomorrow.

Filling in the time by watching some baseball!!!!