My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

WHAT NOW?

Looks like the Town Board elections went well but not well enough. Three candidates were elected who support amending the Town Code to restore the right of churches to build, however there are six board members plus the Supervisor.

We will wait and see if the fourth person with the Conservative line, Timothy Mazzei now complies and votes for us or if he would rather lose the line next time around.

God knows and whatever happened Tuesday, he still reigns and his plans are still being worked out.

Getting into a building of our own will be a wonderful thing, but in the meanwhile we continue to pursue our major objective of seeing people brought to Jesus.