My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Friday, November 02, 2007

PARTY TIME

Sunday's going to be a really special day - the first Celebration Sunday in our new location - and I'm really looking forward to it.

I love it when people get baptized, because it means they are taking a significant step forward in their walk with God and it also shows we're on target with getting the job done.

Working out all the logistics in Ronkonkoma could be challenging for this first time, but Frank reckons he has it all in hand. Doing communion in a theater with stadium seating will be a first too, which is why it's good that felxibility seems to be a built-in virtue with all of our folks.