My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS!

If you found me today you did well.

People who usually access my blog through www.rogerblackmore.com are probably more than a little confused as that link is not working today.

I'm wondering if the domain name has expired, but have failed to make contact with the guy who bought it for me and set things up so that it forwarded traffic here.

The wonders of technology!

I'm lost in cyberspace.