My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Monday, October 22, 2007

MONDAYS

Monday is an interesting day. I take it as a day off and it tends to be the time when fatigue hits me, maybe because I'm winding down from the weekend -who knows?

Ran six miles at the gym this morning and did 2.5 miles on the elyptical. Then went to WW to my regular meeting as a member - dropped a couple of pounds from last week, but I needed to as I'd been a little over-indulgent for a couple of weeks.

Talked to my sister in England on the phone. She's coming over the week after Thanksgiving, which we're really pumped about. Pat's my little sister - she's 20 months younger than me - and I think it's about four years since I saw her last, which is a pity because she's a great person and I don't spend much time with her at all. She also reads my blog - but I assure you that is not why I'm writing nice things about her.

Did a bit more painting for Charlotte - not a lot as I really wasn't into it, but it was a gesture!

Visited a dermatologist for him to check out a little raised blemish that first appeared on my face a couple of months ago. He figures it's nothing, so measured it and told me to come back in two months. I was with him all of three minutes and dread to think what that will cost my insurance company.

Watching the Colts now and anticipating them going 6 - 0 on the season. They're a great team!

So that was Monday - like you really wanted to know all that!!!