My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Monday, October 15, 2007

PLAN B

I fully anticipated blogging from Texas this evening, but a few things came up over the weekend that need my attention here this week, so this morning I took Gill to the airport and she made the trip without me.

It's disappointing, but that's life.

Also disappointing was the mishap with my Mustang at MacArthur airport. Approaching the terminal in the left lane, a guy in the right lane decided to move over, but hadn't seen me there. I almost avoided him, but not quite and the passenger side fender will need replacing. Could have been worse. No one was hurt and the other guy will pay for the repairs, so life goes on!

Had a quiet day. Did a bit of shopping with Charlotte as my fashion adviser. Bought some new clothes for Sundays - a pair of the most washed out jeans I've ever purchased and some cords too. I want to look sharp at weekends!

This evening I'm watching some baseball and a bit of football, with no one here to ask if there is anything else on TV - but I miss her already!