My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

ANOTHER CHRISTMAS DINNER

Just got in from Medford Chamber of Commerce's Christmas Dinner. It was at a nice place, but I decided to eat in advance and pass up on everything but the salad as it's getting into that time of year when extra caution about food is essential.

They had a raffle and I won a bottle of Johnnie Walker Red Label, which caused a certain degree of hilarity among the assembled business persons. Haven't worked out who to pass it onto yet. Applications by email only please!

It has been a long day. Met Rick Mueller at 7.45am to do some video recording and it has been pretty non-stop ever since.

So words here are limited and bed is beckoning.

More tomorrow!