My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

VANISHING WEBSITE

If you try to go to our website in the next 24 hours, you'll find nothing, but do not be alarmed because we have definitely not been vaporized. We're getting ready to put up the basic version of our new website (we'll be building it over the next couple of weeks until everything we need is up there) and apparently in the transition it takes some time to switch everything from one server to another.

I have no idea whatever of what that all means, but thankfully we have a good website designer who either is an outstanding computer geek (in the nicest possible way that is) or gives a good impression of being one.

So check back!