My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

SUNDAY'S COMING

I've never been much of a hell fire and damnation preacher, but since I do believe in hell, I need not only to warn people but above all else to inspire and be inspired to keep as many people out of there as possible.

I like the title of German Evangelist Reinnhard Bonnke's autobiography - Plundering Hell To Populate Heaven.

Just finished my sermon for Sunday - let's pray we'll be doing a bit of that plundering stuff!