My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

COW HARBOR RACE


Before we even pass out information on Sunday about getting involved with this 10K race, we have a team of 15 already. Looks like Grace will be putting out a good representation - and raising a lot of dough to help Kids Explosion take in more orphans and abused children in Kurland, South Africa.

Still not sure if I'm nuts saying I'll run. Please don't bother replying to that!