My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

PUT ME IN COACH!

Had a good time this morning continuing our Get Off The Bench series. Today I focused on the importance of everyone playing a position and outlined some more of our plans for September.
The simple overview is here -

It's not earth-shaking, but it introduces our Big Screen Cafe as another alternative venue - getting an outstanding deal on a plasma TV for that area - plus the launch of Kidmo and the long-awaited arrival of Altered as a weekly event.

There's a lot to do in the next six or seven weeks, but the most significant part of our preparations will be seeing a load more people stepping up to take ownership of Sundays.