My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

LAZY DAY





Decided to take it steady today, so little to report, but here are a few more photos from yesterday.

Got most of the new directional banners for Sunday today - they came out great. Also spent a bit of time rearranging my itinerary for India at the end of the year. Booked my flight a couple of months ago, but today it is $450 - yes $450 cheaper. It took a while to work through with Delta, but I cancelled my tickets, sucked up the re-booking fee, got new tickets (Basil wants me to be there a day earlier now anyway) and ended up with a $300 credit with the airline. Not bad, eh?

Tonight we have the third prayer meeting in our week of prayer - things are buzzing and this fall will be huge for us.