My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

MEANWHILE BACK IN THE REAL WORLD

Can hardly wait for tomorrow morning. Looking to see last week's guests returning and more new friends joining us. Plus all the regulars of course - the people who make it happen!

Discover Recovery is going to be an outstanding series. There was a ton of good feedback from last week's opening part, with our Prayer Chapel working overtime at the end of service as people prayed through some of the issues raised.

Tomorrow we crank it up a bit more and look at The Dawn Of Hope, which is the next natural step after you realize you're not God

If you're not God, who is?

That's easy - God is God and he knows us, cares about us, is all-powerful and a bunch of other things you'll have to be there to hear about.

Roll on Sunday!