My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

RECKONING DAY

This is it. The day finally dawns. No more room for procrastination or wating for another opportunity. It's the day of reckoning, the final chance to do a full practice run for the Cow Harbor Race and since I haven't done a single one thus far, I'd better get this one in.

So tonight at 6.15 when most people are sitting at or at least contemplating dinner, I'll be running (more like a slow jog actually!) through the streets of Northport.

It sounded easy when I signed up. This will teach me to be cocky!