My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Friday, November 10, 2006

HARD UP?

As we all know, there's hard up and hard up.
Check this link to see how you fit in among the richest people in the world. Truth is, with the median household income for our county, $76,000, you'd be well within the richest one per cent of people on this planet.

The Rich List

Check it out and the next time you're tempted to complain about how life's treating you, maybe you'll be able to get a grip.

By the way, be sure to enter your income in US Dollars!