My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

REPRIEVE

I just rehashed the figures and realized I miscalculated the number of Sundays before I hit my 65th birthday - look down a couple of posts for the full story. Turns out I have 44 more weekends than I was anticipating, which may not be good news for some, but it's great for me.