My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

AND FINALLY

One last word before I retire for the night. Our small group was great this evening.
Ken & Lenore Swaner are excellent leaders and the JWATR material was superb - informative, encouraging, challenging.
Pity we have to wait a whole seven days for the next part.

Footnote: If you're part of our church and haven't got into this small groups' cycle, late as it is, go for it. Call the office, call Lesaya, call Town Hall, but get the details of the group nearest you and don't be stupid enough to miss what's left of an outstanding series.