My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Monday, February 26, 2007

GOOD MORNING CUMMING

Today I woke up in Cumming, GA and there's a good reaon for that - this is where I went to bed last night!

I am attending a church planters' conference being hosted by Mountain Lake Community Church and will soon be joining around 600 other leaders involved in this extreme sport of pastoring.

The word that church planting is the best way to reach those who don't know Christ is old now. It's well proven and I'm looking forward to getting together with hundreds of others who are seeing that happen and listening to some of the most respected new church pastors in the country.

Will be home to snowy NY tomorrow evening, but for today I'll enoy the sunny 68 we've been promised for the Atlanta area.