My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Friday, March 16, 2007

SMILE!

Here's an email I got from a new family to our church. It's the kind of stuff that makes any day into a really good one (the names have been removed to protect the innocent) -


My husband and I have given years of prayer and thought to finding the right church for us to raise our family in as well as for our own spiritual growth. We both feel that God has answered our prayers above and beyond our expectations by bringing us to Grace Church.

Our main goal is to live each and every day as the best Christians we can and with God's grace and to teach our children who and what God truly is.

We do appreciate your candor and your personal "one on one" relationships you take the time to have with all the members of the church.

Cool!