My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

JUST IN CASE

Just in case you have spent the last week on Mars, here's a reminder that tonight when the red hand gets to the 2 and the blue hand is all the way up to the 12, you need to move your clock forward one hour. This will make you very tired in the morning, but will at least ensure you're in church when I teach the final part of our Just Walk Across The Room series - and trust me if you snooze tomorrow you really do lose!

We are going to include some people's amazing faith stories as part of tomorrow's message and you definitely don't want to miss them.

By the way, you can always cheat by changing your clocks at 10.00pm, going to bed then and still getting your eight hours' sleep!!!