My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I LIKE KIDMO BECAUSE ...

We're getting some quotes from the kids in KIDMO to use in a new publicity piece we're putting together. Here's how some of last Sunday's crowd completed this sentence ...

It is fun and you get points by yelling and because Miss Charlotte is so fun.
Rebecca Age 8

Friends, fun, the songs, the teachers, the KIDMO store and God!
Ashley Age 10

You can buy things.
Isaiah Age 10

We get free stuff and Charlotte's cool.
Timothy Age 11

It is fun and Charlotte is cool.
Matthew Age 7

It is fun and a really cool way to learn God's way and word and Miss Charlotte is the coolest person ever.
Britney Age 10

We get to learn about God and we have fun because Miss Charlotte is the coolest.
Kristen Age 7

You get to sing and have fun all morning long and Miss Charlotte is cool
Selena Age 8

We get to sing and dance. I like to do the homework and get KIDMO points cause Charlotte is cool.
Rachel Age 8

You can jump up and down and scream.
Jacqui Age 8

It is fun, it is about God, you meet friends and you get points and get to watch a movie and Miss Charlotte is cool.
Jasmine Age 7

If you discern a common thread, rumor has it that the kids were promised bonus KIDMO points if their comments included the fact that the leader is cool!!!