My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Friday, March 09, 2007

JUNK

Cards from my 50th birthday.

All the original packing for three cell phones, a Palm Pilot, an Ipaq, an iPod, a digital camera, a computer version of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.

Bible College diplomas.

A spongey football,

And that was only under my desk. You would not believe the amount of junk that has accumulated in my office. I would because I cleared it out today in preparation for having it painted tomorrow - courtesy of some great folks in our church. Guess they reckon I'm shabby!

There's a pre-dinner parable here folks - junk accumulates so gradually we don't realize how much there is. Happens within us too if we're not careful.

Pork tenderloin - bye!