My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Monday, April 02, 2007

G - O - A - L!




Okay, that's it!

Dropped 3.2lb over the past week to finally bring me down under the goal that WW set for my height.

It has taken 110 weeks to lose 133lb, but to be honest I was thrilled when that scale registered 199lb this morning. I have not seen a scale go under 200lb since I was 14 years old and that as we all know, was a very, very long time ago!

Sincere thanks to all who have encouraged me along the way, put up with me declining their delicious baking and agreed to eat lunch at Applebees instead of somewhere interesting, as they have a WW section to their menu.

Now the real fun begins - maintaining. Last night I completed all the paperwork to teach a class for WW, which was an insane waste of several rain forests - you'd have thought I was applying to become CEO. Anyway, part of the agreement is that I will not go more than 2lb above my target weight, so being one of their leaders will keep me honest!

That's it - finally!