My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Friday, March 30, 2007

CHOICES




Got word from our attorney this morning and he has been talking to the developers' attorney, so we should get word soon of a timeline for things to change at the good old UA. In the meanwhile we need to start making plans ourselves so we are not left at their mercy.

So check these places out.
Island 16 is the state-of-the-art theater in our area, with stadium seating, reclining chairs and best of all everyone knows where it is. It's four miles from where we are now.
The Regal on Portion Road in Ronkonkoma is a modern theater too, with stadium seating, its own cafe area and it's 5.8 miles from Patchogue UA.
So we're checking things out and will keep you posted.
I'm pumped. We weren't looking for this or expecting this, but since God is over all and he is the one who is building his church, we know that this is part of his plan to help us fulfil the vision he has given us.