My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Monday, March 26, 2007

MONDAY, MONDAY

This is my vegging day - I call Mondays my weekend, so if you are visiting here in the hopes of finding something profound, you will be sadly disappointed! In fact if you ever look for anything mind-blowing here you will probably end up feeling totally let down.

So what does an antequated pastor do on his day off. Bet you can hardly wait to discover the truth!!!

Went to gym at 7.00am. Ran 5.5 miles on the treadmill and then did 1.5 miles on the elyptical.

Went to Weighwatchers and found I had dropped 3.2 pounds, which means I have got off the insane excess I had put on over Christmas and during our trip to India. Well on my way towards my goal now - only 2.2 pounds to go.

Took a DVD and some goodies over to Charlotte's house where our grandson, Jace, had been throwing up and running a 103 fever.

Drove Gill over to Smithtown for a doctor's appointment and while she was there visited a few stores looking for Webkinz for the grandkids. Then went to Starbucks, sat and read the first couple of chapters of Rob Bell's new book, Sex God - looks like a very good read.

On the way back we stopped by Trader Joe's and picked up some healthy-looking items you don't get in most supermarkets.

Now dinner's cooking.

Isn't that fascinating?

Congratulations if you read all the way to the end!

Hey, a day off isn't meant to be that exciting, is it?