My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Friday, March 23, 2007

THEATER 13


Good news from Patchogue UA. Our theater - Theater 13 which is Worship Central - has had the roof fixed, is dried out and is all ready for us to use again on Sunday morning.


I'm still in awe of the way our guys got stuck in last Sunday morning and got everything up and running in a totally different theater. We didn't miss a beat!