My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Friday, March 23, 2007

STUFFED

Here was I thinking we were going to be for ever at Grace House tonight stuffing candy and toys into little plastic eggs ready for tomorrow, but I guess I wasn't reckoning on the incredible turnout. There were people everywhere and 2,000 eggs were taken care of in around 45 minutes, which is quite amazing since getting the two halves together would have taxed the skills of even Harry Houdini.

We have some great people. I think everyone's wired about tomorrow. What a great bridge event to connect with new people!