My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

INNOVATIVE ADS



Paul Thompson's a sharp guy.

Look what he did with our Easter invitation. He scanned it, replaced our funny-looking old lady with his wife Pat and then sent the revised card out to their three married children, hoping they'll respond by joining us all for worship in one of our Easter Sunday services.

Now there's a great idea worth taking up.

Why not personalize some of your invitations?