My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

ON THE ROAD AGAIN

The Inn At Medford
The Radisson
The Crystal Swan
Mediterranean Manor
Patchogue-Medford High School
The Holiday Inn
Patchogue Theater For The Performing Arts
Island 16 Movie Theater
Shorefront Park
Patchogue UA Movie Theater

I think I missed one out, but those are the places we've done Sunday services over the past eight years. Of course most of that variation came about prior to the fall of 2003 when we moved into the UA.

Funny thing is it doesn't seem to phase anyone that we're going to be on the road again sometime soon. Announcing it to everyone this morning, it was like the big non-event of the day. No one's flipping out, in fact those who were with us during those earlier years have probably got itching feet after being in the one place for so long now.

I love the fact that we've got so many people for whom where we meet is really not all that important just so long as we have some place to do what we do.