My Photo
Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

I'm the lead pastor of a great and very unconventional church - Church At The Movies, with campuses in Ronkonkoma and Mastic, NY - and I love doing what I do. We have hundreds of fellow radicals in our congregations who, like me, are committed to doing church for the unchurched. Totally apart from my church involvement, I work a few hours a week as a Weight Loss Consultant for Weight Watchers, which I thoroughly enjoy.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

TWO EXTREMES

This made me laugh today -

I sent two things by UPS on Wednesday, one to India and the other to Jackonsville, Florida. Both were delivered today, but the Indian package beat the Florida one by a full six hours!

And this brought a tear to my eye -

I sincerely thank you for being faithful to who and what God wants you to be. You make a difference in this world and the one after this one. I just want to be part of it too.
Part of an email I got this morning from someone in our church, commenting on our commitment to those God is sending to us.

Needless to say, both made me happy!